Got a Question?
504 - 662 - 2313
Benefits Hiring Concierge Services
1. Time – You will be given the precious gift of time! This allows you to do the things that matter to you the most.
2. Stress Reduction – You will no doubt have a lower stress level by allowing a trustworthy and reliable concierge do those tedious jobs that bring you stress.
3. Convenience – Look at how convenient it would be to have someone else run your errands.
4. Increased Productivity – You could increase productivity by having someone else run your errands, organize your home or office, and do many of those multi-tasking jobs that keep you busy.
5. High Quality Service – Relying on a family member or neighbor to take care of some of your tasks may not always be a good solution. The family member or neighbor may not take the tasks as serious as a professional concierge. Remember, the concierge service has their reputation at stake.
6. Peace of Mind – Knowing that things are done at the right place, at the right time, by the right person, will give you that ultimate peace of mind!
7. Affordability – Ask yourself how much an hour of your time is worth and you will find that hiring a personal concierge is cost effective.
Pets are family and should be treated as such. Making sure your pet is receiving quality care makes for healthy and happy pets, but also makes for a healthier family environment.
The Pet Professionals
Benefits of Pet Ownership:
Lower cholesterol and triglycerides. People with pets have been found to have lower cholesterol and triglyceride levels when compared to people who did not have pets, even when matched for weight, diet, and smoking habits.Decrease blood pressure and reduce stress. Studies of people undergoing stress tests or physical examinations have demonstrated that the presence of a dog lowered their heart rate and blood pressure during testing. Be less anxious and feel safer. Pet owners tend to feel less afraid of being a victim of crime when walking with a dog or having a dog in the home.
Relax and reduce everyday stress. Pets can help us relax and focus our attention away from our problems and worries. Lift our mood and feel less lonely. Pets decrease our feelings of loneliness and isolation by providing companionship to all generations.
Have something to care for. Everyone needs to feel needed and have something to care for. Many elderly citizens or people living alone will tell you their pet gives them a reason for living.
Keep active. Having a pet can help us remain more active. We may not only get more exercise from walking a dog, but we also increase our activity through feeding, grooming, and otherwise caring for our pet.
Have consistency. Pets provide some consistency to our lives. Caring for a pet can significantly affect our routine and gives us something to do and look forward to each day
Create a sense of closeness and well-being. Families surveyed before and after they acquired a pet reported feeling happier after adding a pet to the family.